Serious quotes about life and love:
1. You alone cannot change the world, but you can throw a stone into the water to create ripples.
2. Living is born gradually. It would be too easy if we could borrow prepared souls.
3. We are what we think. All that we are, arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts we make the world.
4. Since we cannot change reality, we change the eyes with which we see the reality.
5. The real question is not if there is life before death. The real question is if there is life after.
6. Dreams are illustrations from the book that your soul is writing about yourself.
7. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it someplace else.
8. I do not think of all the misery, but of the beauty that is all around us.
9. The essence of the independent mind lies not in what you think, but in how you think.
10. The measure of health is not to be adapted to a deeply sick society.
11. Life is a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving forward.
12. Think before you speak. Read before you think.
13. The action does not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
14. Man is merely the product of his thoughts. He becomes what he thinks.
15. You could never learn to be brave and patient if there were only joy in this world.
16. Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave marks on your heart.
17. Learn from the mistakes of others. You never live long enough to make them all yourself.
18. Life must be understood backwards. But it must be lived forward.
19. Twenty years later, you will be more disappointed by the things you did not do than by the ones you did. So throw off the ropes, sail away from the safe harbor and catch the trade winds in your sales. Explore. Dream. Discover.
20. All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover.
21. It is not what happens to you that matters but how your react to it that does.
22. You’re never too old to have another goal or to dream a new sleep.
23. The truth is not on the outside. No teacher and no writing can give it to you. It is within you and if you want to get it, look it up in your own company.
24. Your life is not so much determined by what life brings you as much as your attitude towards it; by not so much what happens to you as by the way you look at what happened.
25. Remember that happiness is a way of travel, not the destination.
26. Do not judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds that you plant.
27. Being realistic is the most commonly travelled trip to mediocrity.
28. Do not be satisfied with the stories of others. Make your own.
29. There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
30. The disorder comes from order, cowardice arises from courage, and weakness stems from strength.