11. A charming man is not he who conquers women, but he who conquers the same woman many times over.
12. A man “crazy in love” would move the sun, the moon and the stars to win his beloved.
13. Love is a word, a bit of utopia, is all that and much less and much more…..
14. From the same opening where love goes, fear creeps. What I mean is that if you are able to love a lot, you will suffer too much.
15. Love is not looking at each other; it is looking in the same direction.
16. Wishing is not wanting.
17. Nothing is small in love. Those hoping for big occasions to test his tenderness or love know not what love is all about!