Best eMail App For Android: Even present days, you cannot ignore the importance of the email communication because you send several personal to business mail daily, as well as, you also receive the essential mail like credit card statements, bills, invoice and more periodic at your mail inbox. As the mobile technology growth, you can also check the mail at your Smartphone. However, you need a best email app for Android running smartphone or Tablets and smart watch.
Are you satisfied with current email Android application? If you want plenty of options and allow you to manage and organize your email, At here, I have picked some of the email apps that power up your email management effective.
Best eMail App For Android [10+ Email Apps]
1). Inbox by Gmail
Inbox is a best email app for Android devices, Which has created by the Gmail to read your email smoothly, and It has built with great feature for organizing your email in a right way. You get the important message information without opening the mail, with excellent spam protection, and you can add and get reminders about your upcoming events. Furthermore, It makes your email search quickly and better. It has contained the necessary feature that allow you to read and organize your mail simply.
The Major Features of Inbox by Gmail:
- The similar type message will be bundled altogether and give you to read it.
- You can set reminders and get the alert on your Inbox.
- The Snooze email is coming to deal with your upcoming programs
2). Microsoft Outlook
Renowned Microsoft Corp has developed and released their best email app for Android working smartphone and other devices. The Microsoft Outlook is showing the important mail at first on top, and you can connect the email Android app with major email services. The well designed user interface make the app user in a friendly way, and you can access the necessary features easily than ever, and It has come with great features for managing your mail.
The Major Features of Microsoft Outlook:
- It compatible with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail services.
- You can access to calendar and files from your Inbox.
- It supports to work with Office application like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3). Mail.Ru – Email App
You need the Best mail app for Android installed devices that coming to organize the email in an excellent way with full synchronization option save all of your changes on the server and synchronized between your devices. The email thread is giving a convenience to view the incoming mail, and It has a powerful personal spam filter to prevent the spam emails, and more eye catching feature is avail.
The Major Features of Mail.Ru – Email App:
- It works simultaneously with Mail.Ru, Yandex, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other mailboxes.
- The folder that store the mail information can protect by using the secure password, and It get visible in the app after you enter the right password.
- Push Notification is built with app to get notification immediately about the new mail
- Filtering Notification makes easy to get the notification for selected message that you receive.
- Caching email feature saves the email message to your phone memory and ensures the availability of message even you have not accessible to the internet.
4). CloudMagic Email
Completely email solution for managing your email account with your Android running mobile phone or Tablets. This best email app for Android devices connect all the main mail services with the mail app, and syncing across the other devices of your email accounts and preferences, as well as, the file get to download in the background.
You can secure using the password lock and in emergency time, the data deletion from the remote location is possible, and more option makes to work you best.
The Major Features of CloudMagic Email:
- It can work with the Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
- You have got instant push notification for all type of email services.
- You can save the important emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
- Great supporting for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS, and IMAP)
- CloudMagic is available to the French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch and Thai languages.
- You can attach the files from the popular Dropbox, iCloud Drive and many other file storage services
- You can wipe your confidential and important data if you lose your smartphone or tablet.
- Well optimized for Android Wear.
5). Email Type Mail – Free App
You will have a powerful experience with your Email Type mail application is the best email app for Android powered devices. The easy to use design allow you to work with the App give a nice experience along with Industry leading encryption protocol is used to protect your data from stealing and password lock protection.
You can customize for offline works, and It has great rich text signature that allow you to change the text style and you can add your logo for a pro look. Moreover, you get tons of features with the app. Just use it.
The Major Features of Email Type Mail – Free App:
- You can use the Gmail, Exchange Yahoo, Outlook/Hotmail, AOL, iCloud, Office 365 mail, Google Apps, Apple Mail, MSN, Live, Yandex, ymail, iCloud, Mail.Ru, GMX, mail.com, Hushmail, Zoho and more email services.
- You can configure for IMAP, Exchange, and POP3 services.
- Your multiple accounts get syncing to a unified place.
- Get push notification with different sounds like Quiet Hours, Custom Sounds, Vibrate, LED Light, Snooze Alerts each account.
- It supports mobile printing, and you can take a soft copy any supported printer.
- You can send any email later by setting reminders
- Lock Screen is used to protect your email from reading by others.
6). Yahoo Mail – Free Email App
Official Yahoo’s best email app for Android is here to enhance your email reading experience rapidly to the next level without losing the productivity. You can read and send the mail to others. It has featured the news section from yahoo and yahoo magazines, However, using it your choice. You can search and find the mail quickly and sort your email by categories through the smart view option. Rest of feature absolutely worth and help you to work with your email.
The Major Features of Yahoo Mail – Free Email App:
- It allows you to add Outlook, AOL or multiple Yahoo mailboxes
- It can attach several photos and video at the same time.
- Password free Sign in is another intuitive, You have to enable Account Key to use it.
6). Email App for Gmail & Exchange
The best email app for Android is here to empower your email management in an excellent way. The app loaded with advanced functionality like response tracking, snoozing the email, push notification, account specific themes, and more.
As the localization intuitive, the mail app gets multiple foreign languages and the attractive and user friendly design make you easy to work with the app.
The Major Features of Email App for Gmail & Exchange:
- The Mail app is localized in German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, and Portuguese languages.
- You can schedule the email message for sending later
- It can track the responses of sending emails.
- It works with Gmail, Google Apps, and MS Exchange accounts only.
- It has customizable to multi-gesture support
- Supporting to Send As features.
8). ASUS Email
You can view your email effortlessly by using the ASUS email is considered one of the best email app for Android working smartphone and tablet. You can manage several preset email services easily in this application. You can view and manage the mail at your hand devices just like that.
The Major Features of ASUS Email:
- Make your conversation easy by grouping emails by subject, sender, date wise.
- Automatic Fast Filter makes you view the important email by flagged as Important Invitation or Attached to manage it easily.
- You can use ASUS Calendar Integration for creating and sending the meeting invitation to your buddies.
9). MailDroid Pro – Email App
A best email app for Android is MailDroid Pro has contained all of the necessary features, which is help you to manage your mail better than earlier as well as, It increase your productivity. It never brings down your smartphone performance, and you have not worried about the internet data exchange both are well optimized here. You have a better way to work with the app and manage your emails.
The Major Features of MailDroid Pro – Email App:
- It supports to the Webdav/POP3/IMAP Idle Push mail client
- You can view the next or previous email message by pressing your mobile phone volume button.
- It uses Less bandwidth, Memory, and CPU that avoid from slowing your Android smartphone devices.
10). WeMail – Free Email App
An intelligent mail management application organizes your mail based on the sender details. It makes easy to view all mail in a friendly way that’s why this is called the best email app for Android. You can access the all of the documents and photos by One tap, and you can compose mail and reply the mail with the voice message. Furthermore, group your mail and free your inbox and more features.
The Major Features of WeMail – Free Email App:
- It works with the Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and AOL
- Every email is grouped and organized by the sender
- Fast way to access the every document and photos which you exchange with others.
- It powers with real time contextual email search experiences.
11). myMail—Free Email Application
myMail support to all the main email services providers like Gmail, Yahoo and more and email protocol services too. It supports with the great filter that avoid the cluttered inbox which lead to missing some important emails. As well as, you can organize your mail according to your needs. The Clear design and layout allow you to work smoothly with the app. Also, more feature is available in the best email app for Android
The Major Features of myMail—Free Email Application:
- It supports all major email providers like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, AOL, iCloud, Live, Exchange or GMX, myMail and You can use the IMAP or POP3 and SMTP enabled mailing services.
- The Real time push notification for getting the newly email message instantly to your view.
- It is supported by ActiveSync protocol.
- It is well supported to manage your email by creating filters.
- You can create unique email signatures.
- You can add or delete, label and manage the folder easily
12). Email for Exchange Mail Apps +
Simple, powerful and best email app for Android is Email for Exchange is here to give you an amazing email managing experience, which you have not got from your old one. It supports the IMAP and ActiveSync only not POP3 at this time, and It has built with well structured contacts manager. Moreover, you can perform the quick search to find and read the mail. Along with the app supports more features.
The Major Features of Email for Exchange Mail Apps +
- You can import all of your email services in one place for easy viewing.
- Connecting to the popular email services easily and rapidly.
- Powerful contact manager to organize your contact details in a sufficient way.
- It offers you the quick email search features to find the email when you need it.
13). SolMail – All-in-One email app
SolMail is carrying some great features make it the best email app for Android installed devices.You can express your identity by setting up your own signatures or character that show the bottom of the mail, and you can see the mail by conversation view and just swipe the message to archive or delete it. So more features are lined up.
The Major Features of SolMail – All-in-One email app:
- You can receive the email from all major email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Working email and put together in one place.
- Well optimized for tablet user get maximized experienced
- It comes with numbers of fun stickers.
- You can choose a folder to get the notification and to sync.
- Structured 4 filters are Starred, Attached, Unread and To Me that can use to check the important emails at first.
14). my Secure Mail – email app
I am saying this is the best email app for Android working smartphone or tablet which is giving more security option to protect your mail from security vulnerability and data steal. It has all the necessary features like Rich text signatures to edit the text, Mobile printing that is supported the by the Android or plugins.
You can sync the multiple email accounts into the app with all of the important security features.
The Major Features of my Secure Mail – email app:
- You can customize the app for offline usage
- Just encrypt your mail with 3DES, AES, and PKI encryption.
- It support for the Digital Signatures using electronic signature format type is SHA, RSA, and PKI.
- You can import any third-party user certificates
- You can extract the certificate mail such as CER, .P12, PFX and more automatically
- You are allowed to Signing, encryption and decryption the password protected emails.
- My Secure Mail is integrated with world’s widely recognized Certification Authority (CA) has provided the X.509 certification be used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages by using the app.
15). Boxer – Free Email Inbox App
Boxer is another best email app for Android powered devices. Canned responses are used to send the common response as a quick reply, Cloud integration to manage your mail better, and Smart Folder can remember to save the things. It supports the Gmail Label and support by the more features.
The Major Features of Boxer – Free Email Inbox App:
- It supports the Cloud Attachment feature is used the Dropbox and BOX.
- As the Evernote integration, you send the mails to Evernote by just a click
- It has come with To-Do-List help you to remember the important email messages
- You can acknowledge your friend messages by like it as quick responses.
16). Nine – Exchange on Mobile
An efficient email communication tool is here to manage all of your incoming emails at your smartphone So that you need this best email app for Android. It supports Automatic setup for many popular email services, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) supports, Notes Syncs for the Exchange 2010 and Higher. Furthermore, Task Syncs is used for recurrence task, reminder, categories and more features is helping to work your mail quickly.
The Major Features of Nine – Exchange on Mobile:
- You check the important email message by selecting the folder
- You will get the specific push notification by selecting the folder
- Well designed for Android Wear devices.
- It supports the email servers like Google Apps, IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon, Exchange ActiveSync and more
- You can manage the multiple accounts.
17). Zoho Mail
You can use the Zoho Mail is the best email app for Android devices, and It can use from professional use to your normal working purpose. You can customize the push notification get alert about the import emails, and the best filter management is used to filter the mail according to the contacts, View all attachments in one convenient list and see them in offline too. Also, more features are there to make it easy.
The Major Features of Zoho Mail:
- You can easily save the important email message into your phone memory for later using.
- Inbuilt Calendar uses to schedule your upcoming appointments, get reminders, and do more thing.
- You can find the email message from specific contacts, Filter your mail according to contacts
- You can do a call from your contacts right from the app.
- You can access the external email account like Gmail, Yahoo.
18). GW Mail
Introducing a best email app for Android is GW Mail, It can use to manage your email in a manageable way. It gives you some enterprise features like access your frequent contact details and GroupWise address book, You can read mail, delete, read later and see the properties and more features. You will understand the strength of the app after start using it.
The Major Features of GW Mail:
- You can read the attachments using the GroupWise WebAccess viewer.
- You can move or switch the folder to manage your mail better than before
- You will get the alert when you receive any new email message
19). MobiMail for Outlook Email
Are you looking to manage your mail in professionally on your mobile phone? You have to install the best email app for Android is called MobiMail. You can connect the app directly with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, and 2013), Office 365, IMAP and POP3 accounts. Furthermore, It has contained great features like getting the notification for a new email message, you can open or save and add the attachments, and more features is there to help you.
The Major Features of MobiMail for Outlook Email:
- You can use the email app with or without the internet connection.
- You can save the data on your devices, and It get a complete encryption
- You have to enter the PIN number when the MobiMail restart.
- The calendar comes with advanced feature to manage your programs
- You can save the draft email into your phone
20). Aqua Mail – email app
Here is the Aqua Mail, A best email app for Android running devices. You can set up for all popular email services and It support the standard Internet protocol including IMAP, Push mail that support the IDLE extension. It has many tools to manage your emails in an expert way.
The Major Features of Aqua Mail – email app
- Working with the all major email services like Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and more.
- Compatible with the all standard Internet email protocol are IMAP, POP3, and SMTP)
- You can backup and restore the app & account settings by Dropbox, OneDrive, Box.com and Google Drive.
- Separate settings option for WiFi and Mobile connections.
- It has Integration with Light Flow, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID, Cloud Print, Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher / Tesla Unread, Executive Assistant, and DashClock Widget
Now, you have known the collection of the best email app for Android powered smartphone or tablets and other devices. Each application is providing several advanced features, like you can add multiple email services, save the important email locally with encrypted, Cloud supports and availability of countless features make you more productivity.
No matter, how many emails you are receiving daily, If you configure the mail Android application on your Android devices, you do not struggle to get and read the main email message and you will never missing a single mail. Just you can use it on go the way.